Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  
Now it is on to the New Year.

I have had some clients that have come to me in the past weeks wanting a "new" look.
Most people get stuck with their makeup application.
One reason is, they have done the same thing for years and it works for them, it is fast and easy.  I challenge you this year to try something new.
New colors on your eye lids, different eyeliners, or a change in lipstick. 
I hear time and time again that people are afraid to change, all I have to say is.......it's makeup not a tattoo!
It washes off.

I hope you all remember the bad makeup of the 80's.
If you are still sporting this look,
you really need to come out of your comfort zone and change it up!


No one want to look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment