Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Top 4 Things I Can Not Live Without

The top is Laura Mercier tined moisturizer.  It is the best thing that I have ever found.  If you don't like wearing foundation, but have to wear a moisturizer with sunscreen then this is for you.  It will give you a slight coverage for your face without feeling heavy, yet it has all the benefits of a moisturizer with sunscreen.  It also gives you a healthy glow. The price is a bit steep, around 40.00, but I have had mine over a year and I use it every day.  A little goes a long way.  Well worth the investment.

The purple tube is Urban Decay eyelid primer.  If you wear eyeshadow and it creases and does not go on the way you want it to, such as; your eyeshadow just all melts together and you look like you have one hot mess on your eye......well this primer will not let that happen.  It will keep your eyeshadow looking fresh and clean all day.  It also allows for your eyeshadow to show it's true color.  It creates a barrier between your flesh and the eyeshadow so it does not let the showow seep into your skin.  I have had mine also for a year and use it almost every day, the cost is around 19.00.  Oh, if you buy this make sure you get the nude color because they have primers that have some color to it and I know people who will just wear the color primer on their lids and call it good.

Have you always wanted long eyelashes?  Well Mac Prep and Prime is the way to do it without getting eyelash extensions.  You put it on before mascara (it will go on white) and then put your mascara on right after.  Prep and Prime will bind the mascara to the eyelash and make it thinker and longer.  I will put up a picture with one eye with Prep and Prime and one eye without, you will be amazed!

Last but not least the most glorious mascara is MaybellineGreat Lash!  You can get it at any drug store for every cheap.  I have tried SO MANY mascaras (some that were so expensive) and nothing can touch this mascara.  I don't know how Maybelline does it, but it is magic in  a bottle.

So there you have it, my makeup geeks.  These top 5 things I could not live without. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment