Saturday, November 19, 2011

Honey Sugar Lip Care

I dont know about you, but my lips suffer all the time with feeling dry.  It does not matter if it is winter or summer I am always putting on chap stick!

I know of this product, it is a sugar lip stick, it cost about $25.00, ouch!  So I wanted to find a way to make my own.  I went on YouTube and found several different ways to make it.  I liked some better than others so I just used the ingredients that sounded best for me.

This is all you need:

1 tea spoon: Sugar
2 tea spoon honey
1/2 tea spoon Olive Oil
mix together and put in a air tight container.

You will just need a little bit to rub on your lips softly.  Rub in and then wipe off (Olivia opted to lick it off).

I plan on putting this in my bathroom and using every night.

Happy Kissing!

No comments:

Post a Comment