Sunday, November 27, 2011

Revlon Photo Ready vs Loreal True Match Foundation

These are two of my favorite foundations.  I wanted to try both of them and tell you which one works best.  True match:
Pros:
Easy to match to your face.
Creamy not cakey
Coverage is almost flawless
Goes on smooth
Use very little, it goes a long way.
Love it on my clients, works well on every face.
If you go to Loreal website, they have great ways to help you find the right color for you. Super helpful!

Cons:
None!
This is $7.99

This is $8.99
Photo Ready is a great foundation also.  My sister likes this one a lot, and I do know makeup artist who use this.  The only difference between these two is the coverage. True Match covers a bit better than the Photo Ready.  Other than that they are pretty much the same foundation.  Between these two it really comes down to price, which both of them are a great price.

Let me know which one works better for you.

Next I am going to try Makeup Forever (professional makeup) and see if these will stand up to the "best" foundation you can buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment