Thursday, November 17, 2011

How to Help Dry Skin in the Winter

If you have dry skin like I do, winter is not fun for your face.   I hate it when I put on my makeup and have spots of dry flakiness (especially around my nose).  I have one solution for you... Mac Fix plus!  This to me is magic in a bottle.  You can do so many things with this product, but how I use it is....I spray the fix plus all over my face (not to much, just enough to cover your face) and let it dry, this only takes a few seconds to dry.  The I go ahead and put all of my makeup on.  After I finish with ALL of my makeup I again lightly spray my face (do not rub in) by spraying your face after your makeup is on, this product will set your makeup.  If you have a dry cakey look it will take that away. 

I use to put heavy moisturizing cream on my face every morning and night, but now all I do is use this in the morning.  How long will this bottle last?  I have had mine of almost a year and I do use the same bottle on my clients. I have not had to replace it yet.  To me this is a miracle in a bottle.  So for those who have dry skin, I really recommend this product, you wont be sorry!

What do you use on your face to make your dryness go away?  I really would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment